今天北京時間10:07分趙麗穎與馮紹峰微博直接“官宣”領證結婚。該文發出去沒多久,微博客戶端瞬間癱瘓。
兩人的互動也十分有愛~馮紹峰更是直呼趙麗穎為“老婆”。
這條微博也迅速攻占熱搜榜榜首,順便也帶火了“官宣體”。各大品牌紛紛借勢宣傳,就連平常正經到不行的高校官博,也加入“官宣體”隊伍。
吃瓜之餘....回歸正題,那麼作為一個熱愛學習的寶寶,新鮮上榜的熱詞“官宣”用英語該怎麼說?
“官宣”從字面的意思可以理解為官方有“重要通知”的意思,即“官方宣布”。
the official announcement/declaration
看多了娛樂圈宣布戀愛秀恩愛卻遲遲沒有婚訊的CP,許多網友也越來越喜歡簡單粗暴直接宣布結婚的。
希望大家都能遇見對的人,不管怎樣我們都為新人送上最真誠的祝福:
下面分享幾句祝福新人結婚的英語口語:
1. Happy married life!
祝新婚快樂!
2. Congratulations on your marriage!
恭喜喜結連理!
3. We never knew two people better suited to each other.
我們從未見過如此般配的一對。
4. You're the luckiest guy in the world.
你們是世界上最幸運的人兒。
5. Hoping the best for you two today and forever!
希望你們倆好好的,直到永遠!
6. May you be as rich in life as you are in love.
願你們生活富足,愛也富足。
7. Wishing you a life full of happiness ahead, dear friend.
親愛的朋友,祝你們今後的生活幸福圓滿。
8. We never knew two people better suited to each other.
我們從未見過如此般配的一對。
9. You're the luckiest guy in the world.
你是世界上最幸運的人兒。
10. God bless you and yours, and surround you ever with his blessing.
願上帝祝福你和你的愛人,永遠賜福于你們。
11. A wish to two happy people for a future of dreams comes true. Congratulations!
祝兩個幸福的人兒,來日美夢都成現實。祝賀你們!
12. God bless you and yours, and surround you ever with his blessing.
願上帝祝福你和你的愛人,永遠賜福于你們。
13. May you two always be in love! May happiness increase with age.
願你倆永浴愛河,祝你倆幸福與年俱增。
14. You two are a perfect match. Here's wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.
你們是天生的一對,祝你們永遠幸福。
15. We send you both our love and best wishes for every happiness that life can bring.
喜送小小禮品一份,慶賀這一大喜大吉之事。
16. I take great pleasure in sending here with a little wedding present in celebration Of the happy event.
向你倆緻以最美好的祝願,祝你們終生幸福。
17. Only once in a life time that a special dream comes true. And suddenly your entire world seems beautiful and new. Best wishes always!
一生中隻有一次美夢實現的奇迹,你倆的整個世界頓時變得絢麗新奇。祝永遠幸福!
這是一個TKT英語教師的聚集地,緻力于幫助英語老師們提升自己。公衆号同名,ID:sunlandsEnglish
,更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!