爸爸:本,來。Ben, you got to come on.
爸爸:跟我走一趟。You got to come with me.
兒子:咋回事兒?What's going on?
爸爸:我給你個驚喜。I got a surprise for you, Ben.
兒子:啊,放手啊,我在睡覺。Yo! Cut that shit out, dad. I'm taking a nap.
爸爸:有驚喜。快來。I got a surprise for you. Come on, hurry up.
兒子:嗷!Ow!
兒子:别拉得這麼用勁兒啊。Ow! You're tugging me too hard.
爸爸:給你個驚喜,本。I got a surprise for you, Ben.
父子二人到達地下車庫
爸爸:你覺得...What do you... what do you...
爸爸:這飛船咋樣啊,本?Think of this flying vehicle, Ben?
爸爸:我拿車庫裡的東西造的。I built it out of stuff I found in the garage.
兒子:哦,爸爸,這真是…Yeah, Dad, it's...
兒子:太棒了!It's great!
兒子:驚喜就是這個嗎?Is this the surprise?
爸爸:是的!喜歡嗎?Yeah. Do you like it?
兒子:當然。Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's lovely.
兒子:爸爸,我們最好再給它配個導彈。Dad,We’d better build a missile for it.
爸爸:看那是什麼,看着像顆導彈嗎?What is that? Looks like a missile?
兒子:是的!喔!It is! Whoa!
兒子:那我們開始作戰吧!Let's start the fight!
父子開始扮演太空作戰
爸爸:有什麼進了我們的停靠站。Something has entered our docking station.
兒子:外星人飛船嗎?An alien ship?
爸爸:似乎是外星人。The object appears to be aliens.
爸爸:我們下面的部隊還是沒有消息?Still no word from our forces below?
兒子:沒有 指揮官。No, commander.
兒子:我們怎麼辦?So, what's our play?
爸爸:準備好導彈。Then ready the missiles.
爸爸:你和我要讓這些外星人知道誰才是老大。Now you and I are gonna show these E.T.S who's boss.
兒子:導彈已經就緒。我在等待發射指令。The weapon is hot. I'm standing by for launch command.
爸爸:我知道了。That's affirmative.
爸爸:等待指令。Standing by for command.
兒子:我在等發射命令。I'm waiting for launch command, General.
爸爸:發射!Fire!
兒子:發射!Fire!
兒子:導彈升空! 導彈升空!Missile loose! Missile loose!
兒子:命中目标!Hit the target.
兒子:嘭!BOMB!
兒子:真好玩!This is really fun.
爸爸:好了,回去睡覺吧。Oh, go back to bed.
鍊接:爸爸陪伴孩子的重要性
#學英語##育兒#
,更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!