
[美] 莫·威廉斯
《My friend is sad》
我的朋友不高興了


My friend is sad.
我的朋友今天不開心。

I will make him happy!
我要讓他高興起來!

Yee-haw!
呀-哈!

A cowboy!
一個牛仔!

Ohhh...
哦...
Gerald loves cowboys.
傑拉爾德喜歡牛仔。
But he is still sad.
但他仍然不開心。

A clown!
一個小醜!

Qhhh...哦...
Clowns are funny.
小醜很有趣。
But he is still sad.
但他仍然不開心。


A robot!
機器人!

How could anyone be sad around a robot!?
怎麼會有人如此傷心呢,哪怕有個機器人在他身邊。
Ohhh...
哦...

Gerald.
傑拉爾德。
Piggie!
小豬

I am sorry.I wanted to make you happy.
對不起。我想讓你高興起來。
But you are still sad.
但是你仍然很不開心。
I am not sad now.
我現在已經不傷心了。
I am happy!
我很開心!

You are happy?你很開心?
I am happy because you are here!
我很高興啊,因為你在這兒啊!

But I was so sad, Piggie.
但是我還是有點傷心,小豬。
So very sad!
特别難過!
I saw a cowboy!
剛才我看到了一個牛仔!

But you love cowboys!
可是,你不是喜歡牛仔嗎?

I do.I love cowboys.
是的。我是喜歡牛仔。
But you were not there to see him!
但是剛才你沒有看到他!

Well,in fact,I...
好吧,實際上,我...
There was more!
還有更多!

Then I saw a clown!
過了一會兒,我又看到了一個小醜!
A funny,funny clown!
一個特别特别有趣的小醜!

But you were not there to see him!
但是你沒看到他!
But...
但是...

There was more!
還有還有!

I saw a robot!
我看到了一個機器人!
A cool,cool robot!
一個特别特别酷的機器人!

And my best friend was not there to see it with me.
我最好的朋友沒能跟我一起看到他。

But... Um... You see...
但是...嗯... 你看到的...
I am here now!
我現在不是在這兒了嗎!

You are!You are here now!
你在!你現在在這兒了!
My friend is here now!
我的朋友終于在這兒了!

I need my friends.我需要我的朋友。
You need new glasses...
你需要一副新眼鏡...

更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!