tft每日頭條

 > 生活

 > 英語小笑話故事

英語小笑話故事

生活 更新时间:2024-12-26 10:08:59
笑話是現代社會發展最快的一種口頭文學體裁,它體現了某一民族行為中最深刻的和潛意識中的觀點。小編整理了英語小笑話故事帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

英語小笑話故事(英語小笑話故事帶翻譯)1

英語小笑話故事帶翻譯篇一

Millionaire

百萬富翁

CEO: "My wife made a millionaire out of me."

主管人:我妻子使我成為百萬富翁。

Assistant: "What were you before?"

助 手:以前你是什麼?

CEO: "a multimillionaire."

主管人:千萬富翁。

英語小笑話故事帶翻譯篇二

A Family Rule

家 規

Mr. and Mrs. Jones very seldom go out in the evening, but last saturday, Mrs. Jones said to her husband, "There is a good film at the cinema tonight. Can we go and see it?"

瓊斯夫婦晚上很少出門,但上星期六,瓊斯太太對丈夫說:“電影院今晚有場好電影,我們去看好嗎?”

Mr. Jones was quite happy about it, so they went, and both of them enjoyed the film.

瓊斯先生很樂意,于是他們就去了。兩個人都喜歡那部電影。

They came out of the cinema at 11 o'clock, got into their car and began driving home. It was quite dark. Then Mrs. Jones said, "Look, Bill. A woman's running along the road very fast, and a man's running after her. Can you see them?"

晚上十一點,他們從電影院出來,鑽進汽車,開始駕車回家。天很黑。這時,瓊斯太太說:“看,比爾。一個女人在沿街狂奔,一個男人在後猛追不舍。你看到了嗎?”

Mr. Jones said, "Yes, I can." He drove the car slowly near the woman and said to her, "Can we help you?"

瓊斯先生說:“是的,看到了。”他慢慢把車開近那女人,說道:“你需要幫忙嗎?”

"No, thank you," the woman said, but she did not stop running. "My husband and I always run home after the cinema, and the last one washes the dishes at home!"

“不,謝謝,”女人答道,但她沒有放慢速度,“我丈夫跟我在看完電影後,經常跑步回家,後到家的洗碗涮碟。”

英語小笑話故事帶翻譯篇三

An Old Couple's Quarrel

老夫妻吵架

A couple of codgers got into a quarrel and came before the local magistrate. The loser, turning to his opponent in a combative frame of mind, cried: "I'll law you to the Circuit Court."

一對性情乖僻的老夫妻發生了争吵,一直鬧到地方法官那裡。敗訴的一方以一種臨戰的姿态沖着對方嚷道:“我要到巡回法庭去告你。”

"I'm willing," said the other.

“願意奉陪。”另一個說。

"I'll law you to the Supreme Court."

“我要到最高法院去告你。”

"I'll be there."

“我也陪你。”

"And I'll law the hell!"

“我還要到地獄去告你。”

"My attorney will be there," was the calm reply.

“我的代理人會奉陪的。”對方平靜的說。

,

更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!

查看全部

相关生活资讯推荐

热门生活资讯推荐

网友关注

Copyright 2023-2024 - www.tftnews.com All Rights Reserved