距離,産生的不是美,而是诠釋了不堪一擊的愛情。
Distance does not produce beauty, but annotates the unbearable love.
沉眠在舊時光舊回憶,你懵然的闖進我的夢境。
Sleeping in the old memories, you darted into my dreams.
男人因眼睛而墜入愛河;女人因耳朵而墜入愛河。
Men fall in love with their eyes; women fall in love with their ears.
我們互相戴錯了面具,于是還未相遇便匆匆失散。
We wore the wrong masks on each other, so we were separated before we met.
不要因為也許會分離,就不敢求一次傾心的相遇。
Dont be afraid to ask for a heart-to-heart encounter because you may be separated.
孤單不是因為沒有朋友,而是沒有人住在你心裡。
Loneliness is not because you dont have friends, but because nobody lives in your heart.
夢一場,哭一場,痛一場,然後感歎,原來這就是青春。
Dream, cry, pain, and then sigh, this is youth.
愛情是兩個人的天荒地老,不是一個人的一廂情願。
Love is the wilderness of two people, not ones wishful thinking.
童年的雨天氣最是泥濘,卻又是記憶裡最幹淨的曾經。
Childhood rainy weather is the most muddy, but also the cleanest memory ever.
有時候你不回複我的時候我都想替你回複了。
Sometimes when you dont reply to me, I want to reply for you.
把自己從過去解放出來,前進的唯一方法是别往後看。
Liberate yourself from the past. The only way to move forward is not to look back.
更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!