外研版英語六年級下冊一模塊單詞?外研版六年級下冊英語Module1 Unit1部分課文翻譯,接下來我們就來聊聊關于外研版英語六年級下冊一模塊單詞?以下内容大家不妨參考一二希望能幫到您!
外研版六年級下冊英語Module1 Unit1部分課文翻譯
1Look 91isten and say1部分翻譯
I want a hamburger.
我想要一個漢堡包。
I want a hot dog.
我想要一個熱狗。
Oh,here comes a“hot”dog.
哦,這兒來了一隻“熱”狗。
2Listen,read and act out部分翻譯
Simon:What do you want,Daming?
西蒙:你想要什麼,大明?
Daming:I don't know. What's a hot dog? Is it really a dog?
大明:我不知道。熱狗是什麼?它真的是 一隻狗嗎?
Simon:No,Daming. That's a ho l dog.
西蒙:不是,大明。那是一個熱狗。
Daming:It looks good!
大明:它看上去不錯!
Cashier:Can I help you?
收銀員:我能為你們做點什麼?
Daming:Iwant a ho t dog,please.
大明:我想要一個熱狗。
Simon:And I want a hamburger.
西蒙:我想要一個漢堡包。
Simon's dad:A hamburger for me too.
西蒙的爸爸:也給我一個漢堡包。
Cashier:An d to drink?
收銀員:還要喝的嗎?
Simon:I want a cola.
西蒙:我想要一杯可樂。
Daming:A cola for me too.
大明:也給我一杯可樂。
Simon’sdad:Three colas,please.
西蒙的爸爸:三杯可樂。
Cashier:That's two hamburgers, a hot dog and three colas.
收銀員:兩個漢堡包,一個熱狗和三杯可樂。
Simon's dad:How much is it?
西蒙的爸爸:多少錢?
Cashier.lt's thirteen dollars an d twentyfive cents.
收銀員:十三美元二十五美分。
Simon,s dad:Here you are.
西蒙的爸爸:給你。
Cashier:Thank you.Enjoy your meal!
收銀員:謝謝你。(請)享用你們的美餐!
Daming:Let me to ke them.
大明:讓我拿它們。
Simon's dad:Be carefur.
西蒙的爸爸:當心!
Daming:Oh no! I'm sorry|
大明:哦,不!對不起!
SVmon:Oh no!㈠My new shorts an d shoes!
西蒙:哦,不!我的新短褲和鞋!
3Listen and say部分翻譯
A:Can I help you?
A:我能為您做點什麼?
B:1 want a hot dog,please.
B:我想要一個熱狗。
A:How much is it?
A:多少錢?
B:lt's thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents.
B:十三美元二十五美分。
$ 13.25
13. 25美元
4Practise部分翻譯
Look and write.Then ask and answer.
看一看,寫一寫。然後問一問并回答。
$ 3.75 3.75美元cola可樂
$1.25 1.25關元 $2.00 2美元
月:Can I help you?
A:我能為您做點什麼?
B:I want a hamburger,please. How much is it?
B:我想要一個漢堡包。多少錢?
A:lt's three dollars and seventy-five cents.
A:三美元七十五美分。
A:Can l help you?
A:我能為您做點什麼?
B:____
B:____
How much is it?
多少錢?
A:____
A:____
A:Can l help you?
A:我能為您做點什麼?
B:____
B:____
How much is it?
A:____
多少錢?
A:____
,更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!