點擊關注“零食英語”,獲取最實用的英語學習知識。
表達自己是在認真說事,“講真”這個詞言簡意赅,中文意思讓人一聽就懂。那你知道“講真”用英語應該怎麼說嗎?
1. actually: 其實,事實上
Actually, I didn't see her - I just heard her voice.
實際上,我并沒有看見她,隻是聽到了她的聲音。
2. to put it bluntly: 坦率說
To put it bluntly, I can't afford it.
坦率地說,我買不起。
3. to be candid with you: 坦白的說
To be candid with you, I think you're making a dreadful mistake.
跟你說實話,我覺得你在犯一個可怕的錯誤。
4. to be perfectly frank with you (= Frankly): 十分坦誠的說
To be perfectly frank with you, I don't think she's the woman for the job.
十分坦誠地告訴你,我認為她不适合做那份工作。
5. tell me straight: 坦白說
Tell me straight, would you rather we didn't go tonight?
請坦白告訴我,你是不是希望我們今天晚上不去?
6. to be honest (= Speaking honestly): 老實說
To be honest, I don't think it will be possible.
說老實話,我認為那根本不可能。
7. to tell the truth: 說實話
To tell the truth, I'm quite pleased he's not coming.
說實話,他不來我很高興。
8. stop/quit beating around the bush: 别繞彎子
Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want.
别拐彎抹角了,直接告訴我你到底想怎麼樣。
本内容從網絡整理,若侵權,請聯系删除。
▼
最火爆的小練習,已有300人打卡,有你嗎?↓↓↓
每天一篇英文小對話,你敢不敢每天讀一遍,堅持一個月?!
▲
優秀的你,點擊右上角關注我們,轉發文章後私信回複:“999”,即可獲得【英語學習資料大禮包】,包括:外教發音教學視頻、地道口語學習資料、語法大全、英文書籍與視頻等。
,更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!