1.我真想睡個午覺。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡個午覺。)
But you just woke up. (你不是剛剛起來嗎?)I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下兒”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺會兒。)
2.我去躺一會兒。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲勞的時候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一會兒。)
3.你在裝睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你其實沒睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你還沒睡。)
4.你睡着了嗎?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
5.沒有,還沒睡呢。
No, I was awake.
6.你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?)
Again? (又要換呀?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分鐘前我剛換過的。)
7.想尿尿嗎?
Do you need to pee? *主要對小孩子用。
8.該尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要對小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *對兒童用wee和pee,對嬰幼兒用重疊wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。
9.蒙一兒。
Peekaboo! *孩子們在玩藏貓遊戲時常用。大人有時也半帶玩樂地使用。
Peekaboo! (蒙一兒。)
Do it again. (再來一次。)
10.胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢嬰兒時用。大人有時開玩笑時也用。
11.我們來投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Let's play catch. (我們來投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
12.漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
13.全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到處都是灰塵”、“沾滿塵土”。
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒沒注意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得掃掃了。)
14.這間屋子通風真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房間等地方“通風不好”、“憋悶得慌”。
The air is thick. (這裡真悶。)
I can't breathe in this room. (這屋讓人喘不過氣來。)
The air is dense. (空氣混濁。)
15.這個房間很通風。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂風的”。
16.你能去喂喂狗嗎?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
17.你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
,更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!