積極的狀态:
1. In the zone, 意思是進入最佳狀态。
"He was in the zone throughout the playoffs,"
整個季後賽他一直保持最佳狀态。
"Nobody can touch him when he is in the zone,"
他一旦進入最佳狀态,誰都望塵莫及。
2. "A positive attitude," 積極的态度。
"He has received positive feedback for the work he has done," 他的工作得到了好評。"She remained positive even in face of failure," 即使面對失敗,她也始終保持着積極的态度。
3. Everything will be qood, I'm sure.
我肯定一切都會好的。
4. key up 讓人興奮
Thoughts of their vacation keyed up the children so much they couldn't sleep.
孩子們一想到馬上要旅行了就興奮得要命,覺也睡不好了。
狀态不佳:1. I'm not myself today.
我今天不在狀态。
2. I'm all mixed up.
我都糊塗了。
3. I was messed up for a long time.
過去很長一段時間我都過得一塌糊塗。
4. Your guess is as good as mine.
我也沒搞清楚。
5. You're a real nitwit.
你真是個糊塗蟲。
6. I don't think she's all there.
我感覺她腦子不太清醒。
7. Somehow my brain isn't functioning today.
不知怎麼的,我今天腦子不太好使。
8. I just zoned out for a moment.
我剛才走神了。
,更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!