tft每日頭條

 > 知識

 > 100個英文口語短句

100個英文口語短句

知識 更新时间:2025-03-12 22:29:28

  

1I'm not depressed.我一點也不郁悶。
2I'm not going to let that happen.我決不允許你這種事情發生。
3She said she had feelings for Damon.她告訴我她對Damon有感情。
4I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain.我會讓她擺脫那些不靠譜的想法。
5Please don't tell me that you're still working with Klaus.别告訴我你還在和Klaus一起共事。
6I'm your best friend, and I would never pick sides.我是你的閨蜜,我不會選站邊。
7I can't deny that ever since I turned, my feelings for Damon have become more intense.我不能否認總從我被轉化後,對Damon的感覺愈演愈烈。
8I need to figure out what these feelings actually mean.我要搞明白這些感覺到底意味着什麼。
9You're not having a psychotic break.你根本不是精神分裂了。
10I would never do anything to hurt you.我永遠都不會傷害你。
11Maybe you think you're more persuasive than you are.也許你認為你比實際更有說服力。
12I haven't been on a date in a while. It feels good so far.我好久都沒和女孩第二次約會了。目前為止,感覺很不錯。
13I am not getting back at him。我沒有在報複他。
14Actually, though, I'm not here to discuss business.其實我今天不是來談生意上的事情。
15You know what I've been through, I told you I couldn't be hurt again.我知道我的痛苦經曆,我也告訴過你我不能再受傷害了。
16I guess I wasn't ready to face reality.我猜想我還沒有做好面對現實的準備。
17When her father killed her fiance, she changed into something dark and twisted.她父親殺了她未婚夫的時候,她就已經變得既黑暗又扭曲了。
18This is the actual moment that it happens.這就是此刻要發生的事情。
19It's hard to believe that he's right there.我不敢相信他就在那裡。
20Ladies and gentlemen, you're now prisoners on the Pakistani Navy.女士們先生們,你們現在已被巴勒斯坦海軍俘虜了。
21I ask that you do not make any sudden movements, and do exactly as I say.我要求你們不要有任何冒然的舉措, 而是要按照我的吩咐去做。
22I don't have the power to stop him, only you do.我無權去讓他停止這一切,隻有你可以。
23Amy's taking me to a memorial service, It's for one of her colleagues who is of Asian descent.Amy要帶我去參加一個葬禮,是她一個有亞洲血統的同事喪禮。
24I made a commitment in wring to comfort you in times like this.我曾經用白紙黑字承諾過,要在這種情況下照顧你。
25I just want you to get better as soon as possible.我隻是想你盡快好起來。
26What's your bath thermometer? I don't have a bath thermometer.你的水溫計在哪?我木有水溫計。
27Amy, Would you be strong enough to bathe yourself?Amy,你有力氣洗澡嗎?
28Are you prepared to receive your punishment?你準備好接受懲罰了嗎?
29Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song?你們有人會覺得蝙蝠俠主題曲很鬧心嗎?
30Amy, I brought you some drugs we were working on in the lab.Amy,我給你帶了點我們實驗室正在研發的藥物。
31Now, you don't want to cut too deep into its guts, or the blood will just squirt all over your face.千萬不要把内髒切得太深,不然血會濺得你滿臉都是。
32If you don't want to look foolish doing something, you should practice.如果你不想在做某事時看起來笨手笨腳,你就應該多多練習。
33safe is good when it comes to the judges.面對評委,保守點比較好。
34We've already agreed that the red one's a little bit too showy.我們一緻認為紅色太豔麗了。
35How did you convince the pastor to kill all those people.你怎麼說服牧師殺害那些人的。
36I just want to thank the judges for seeing past the fact that I'm a raging bicth.我想感謝評委,沒計較我那狂暴的性格。
37Wow. Caroline, thank you for making this very difficult time so much easier.真謝謝你,Caroline. 你真讓我這段困哪時期變得輕松多了。
38So there's not single moment in your whole life that you wanted to be human.那麼這輩子你就從來沒有想過要做回人類嗎。
39I was wondering what time I should pick you up tomorrow.我想知道明天該幾點來接你。
40I can't stay at home anymore.我不能再住在家裡了。
41.Tell me that Jeremy hasn't been with you this entire time.告訴我Jeremy不是跟你在一起的。
42the thought of you two together really makes me want to barf.一想到你倆在一起,就讓我感到惡心。
43I must admit I can't help but feel a little a twinge of envy.我不得不承認我心裡實在是有點小嫉妒。
44Leonard, where do you stand on the anthropic principle?(04:09)Leonard,你同不同意人擇原理?
45Let's use tonight to get to know each other a little better.不如今晚就讓我們加深對彼此的了解吧。
46I was actually just about to close up.我正準備打烊。
47You're my first customer today.你是我今天第一個顧客。
48There's a loophole in the relationship agreement.我們的戀愛協議有個漏洞。
49It's been a long time since I've been on a date.我很久沒約會了。
50I worked my ass off today. This is exactly what I needed,我今天累死了。這正是我所需要的。

  新概念、劍橋英語,雅思、托福幹貨,留學規劃等 關注:烤鴨學堂

  ,

更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!

查看全部

相关知識资讯推荐

热门知識资讯推荐

网友关注

Copyright 2023-2025 - www.tftnews.com All Rights Reserved