Saint gaudens 1907 golden eagle. Real gold. No!
1907年聖高登斯金鷹硬币 是真金 不要啊
Ethan was good to me, he always shared his food.
伊森對我很好 他總是分享他的食物
Do you have it in your mouth? Did you swallow it?
還在你嘴裡嗎 你吞下去了嗎
Wasnt my favorite treat. Come on, show me.
雖然不是我最喜歡吃的 讓我看看
And he wanted it back.Come on come on. Why?
他想要回來 快給我 為什麼
We made it. Hello! Ellen, Come in. Welcome.
我們準時到了 你好 愛倫 請進 歡迎光臨
I am qlad we were finally able to make it out here because l have been wanting to visit the field office for a while now.
我很高興我們終于能來這裡 我一直想看看外勤辦公室
Oh yes, and its... lts so nice and quiet... out here in the suburbs. lt sure is. Yeah. yes.
這裡真不錯 郊區很安靜 那當然 對
Well were happy to have you.
我們非常開心你們能過來
So lve been meaning to say we uh, were real impressed with your numbers this past year, Jim, real impressed.
我是想說我們對你過去一年業績的印象很深刻你做的非常好
You know, Im glad you brought that up.
我很高興你提到這個
Uh Ive actually been meaning to talk to you about that.
我正好也想和你談一下這件事
You know, I was thinking with the numbers so high, maybe its time l get off the road and take an office position.
我覺得既然業績這麼好 也許是時候讓我不再出差 轉而去坐辦公室了
Well, we we really need you on the road thats the backbone of the whole operation really.
我們需要你繼續出差 你是整個業務的骨幹精英
Ill be honest, Jim, you are one of our best traveling salesmen, I mean I would be crazy to take you out of the field.
吉姆說實話 你是最優秀的旅行推銷員 我意思是 我瘋了才會讓你坐辦公室
,
更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!