前幾期的文章視頻中,我們也展示了關于機場的各種常用詞彙以及常識介紹,很受大家的歡迎,看來大家都是愛旅遊的盆友啊!那今天我們就繼續一起深入學習吧!
官方建議:結合視頻一起學習,英語知識點會記得更牢固!
(溫馨提示:視頻為雙語版本,先看視頻學習一遍,再回來看文本進行深度學習,英語學習效果更顯著哦)
視頻文本:
Oh hi
大家好
Im just walking through the bridge onto my plane.
我正在通過這座橋 準備登機
Im going on a vacation to visit you.
我準備旅行 去看你
Okay, this thing is called a bridge.
那麼 這個就叫做橋
Okay, the bridge connects your gate, the place where youre waiting to get on the plane right,
這座橋 連接着你等候的地方和你要乘坐的飛機
it connects the gate to the aircraft.
橋連着大門和飛機
Aircraft is just another word for airplane.
aircraft隻是飛機的另外一種說法
Okay, so you walk from your gate, through the bridge, onto the plane.
所以說 你會通過這座橋 最終登機
Okay, unless youre at a really old airport, then you might take air stairs.
除非你在一個非常舊的機場 那你就需要走空中樓梯了
Okay, so when you get on the plane, the first thing you need to do is find your seat number.
當你上飛機後 第一件要做的事 就是找到你的座位
Okay, your seat number will be right about here.
你的座位号就在這裡
Okay then, when you find your seat number,
在你找到位置之後
you need to put your luggage into the overhead compartment.
你需要把行李放到上面的行李架上
Okay, this thing here is called the overhead compartment.
這個就是上面的行李架
Okay now, there are two kinds of luggage, two kinds of baggage right?
現有 你有兩種行李類型 對吧
There is your carry-on baggage, thats what you have with you,
一種是随身攜帶的
and then theres the checked baggage.
還有一種就是需要托運的行李
Now, the checked baggage goes underneath, the plane in the cargo hold or baggage hold.
現在 托運行李放在貨艙或行李艙的下面
Okay so you put your checked baggage.
托運行李放好了
Well you dont put it, the airport workers put your bag underneath the plane.
不需要你自己放 飛機上的工作人員會幫你把托運行李安排好
Okay, so inside the plane is called the cabin.
飛機内部叫做機艙
The cabin thats inside.
機艙是在裡面的
Now, you might have a window seat or you might have an aisle seat.
你可能會坐靠窗的位置 也可能會坐靠過道的位置
Which one do you prefer?
你更喜歡哪種位置呢
Now if there are three seats, then the middle seat is called the middle seat.
如果有三個座位 那麼中間的位置就叫做middle seat
Personally, I dont like middle seats, its too crammed.
我個人不喜歡中間的座位 太擠了
Crammed means you dont have enough space.
crammed表示太擠 意味着你沒有足夠的空間
You know you have a person here, you have a person here.
一個人在這邊 一個人在那邊
One time I took a flight,
有一次我坐飛機
and there was a really big guy over here, and a really big guy over here.
一個很壯的人在我左邊 另外一個很壯的人在我右邊
And I was in the middle, I was like this, the whole flight.
我就坐在他們倆中間 我全程都是這個姿勢
It was really uncomfortable.
真的很不舒服
So its probably better to get an aisle seat,
所以 盡可能的坐在靠過道位置
because then you can get up and walk around,
因為你可以随意走動 出入方便
or if you want to take pictures, then a window seat is great.
或者如果你想拍照的話 靠窗的位置也是很棒的選擇
好啦,今天的英語教學就到這裡啦。
想了解更多實用的學英語方法,歡迎關注我,期待大家的留言!我們下期不見不散!
點擊【了解更多】,免費獲得998元外教課
,
更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!