tft每日頭條

 > 寵物

 > 功夫熊貓3 英語版

功夫熊貓3 英語版

寵物 更新时间:2024-09-18 00:18:34

  Oh yeah, first day of panda training. Alright flower, I'm gonna make you bloom.

  熊貓訓練第一天,好吧,花,我要讓你開放。

  Dad, dad.

  爸爸。

  What? What? What is it? - I'm ready for my first day of panda training. -What?

  什麼?那是什麼?-我準備好熊貓訓練第一天了。-什麼?

  You know, learn to be a panda, master chi, save the world.

  你知道,學會做一個熊貓,氣功大師,拯救世界。

  Pandas sleep till past noon. So lesson number one is go back to bed.

  熊貓睡到午後。所以第一課就是回去睡覺。

  

  Of course.

  Grandma panda, heads up. - We better roll.

  熊貓爺爺,小心。-我們最好滾吧。

  Po, lunchtime.

  阿寶,午餐時間。

  You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.

  你必須讓山引導你滾。

  Rookie mistake. - Dim, Sum, let's show him how we go up hill.

  新手錯誤。-點點,心心,給他看如何爬山。

  That's beautiful. - Snack time.

  太漂亮了。-零食時間。

  Po, you can fly? - I'm coming in hot.

  阿寶,你會發啦?-全速前進。

  Get them while they're cold.

  那就等涼了再吃吧。

  What are you doing there? That food is for Po.

  你們在幹什麼,這些吃的是阿寶的。

  Throw it in.

  扔進來。

  Feeling relaxed? - Yeah, really.

  放松了?-是的。

  Just let yourself fall into it. - Got it.

  隻要順其自然就好。-明白。

  I'm fine. I just...-There we go. Just let it all out. That's my boy.

  我很好,我隻是……-好了,吐出來吧。我的好孩子。

  

  Get out of there.

  離開這裡。

  My noodles. Leave my noodles alone.

  我的面條,放下我的面條。

  Subtle, Po. Very subtle. - Let me get some of that.

  微妙,阿寶,非常微妙。-給我一些。

  Leave my hat alone.

  放下我的帽子。

  We love noodles. - Oh, just like my Po.

  我們喜歡面條。-就像我的阿寶。

  What are you guys looking at?

  你們在看什麼?

  That's how we roll. Cannonball.

  我們就是這樣滾的,發炮。

  Mom, look it.

  媽媽,看這個。

  How was that?

  那是怎麼回事

  Now you try again but don't try so hard. - OK, OK.

  再試一下,但是别太用力。-好。

  Much better.

  好多了。

  ,

更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!

查看全部

相关寵物资讯推荐

热门寵物资讯推荐

网友关注

Copyright 2023-2024 - www.tftnews.com All Rights Reserved