被子太輕了,壓不住我想你的心。
The quilt is too light to hold down my heart.
今晚的月亮是我抛的硬币,兩面都是夢見你。
Tonight's moon is a coin I flip, dreaming of you on both sides.
你真狡猾,為了見我都跑到我的夢裡來了。
You are so cunning that you ran into my dream to see me.
告訴你個秘密,等睡醒了明天我還喜歡你。
Let me tell you a secret. I still like you tomorrow when I wake up.
今天月亮姐姐不在,我替她跟你說一聲晚安。
Sister Moon is not here today. I'll say good night to you for her.
我被黑夜沖昏了頭,差點說想你。
I was carried away by the night and almost said I missed you.
趁星星不注意.我再想你一下吧。
Let me miss you again while the stars are not paying attention.
今晚的星星沒眨眼睛,一定是你沒有笑。
Tonight's stars didn't blink, you must not laugh.
明天再喜歡你吧,我今天太累了。
I like you again tomorrow. I'm too tired today.
想親口對你說晚安,先親口再說。
If you want to say good night to you personally, say it yourself first.
晚安!換個世界想你,一會見~
Good night! I miss you in another world, see you later ~
(圖文均來源于網絡,如有侵權,請及時聯系删除)
,更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!