下班路上,聽到街邊音響裡傳來薛之謙《認真的雪》深情的歌聲,想起幾年前李杜老師用英語翻譯的這首歌,意境很美,分享給大家。
認真的雪【薛之謙】
Snow with all my heart
夜深人靜,那是愛情
Deep and quiet at night
偷偷的控制着我的心
Love steals in and seizes my heart,
提醒我 愛你要随時待命
telling me to keep standing by.
音樂安靜,還是愛情啊
Silence sets in as music dies
一步一步吞噬着我的心
when love again gnaws at my heart.
愛上你我失去了我自己
In the drama of love I've lost my part.
愛得那麼深 愛得那麼認真
I am deep in love with all my heart,
可還是聽見了你說不可能
Only to see you depart
已經十幾年沒下雪的上海突然飄雪
Snow broke out in shanghai,an absence of more than ten years,
就在你說分手的瞬間
the moment you told me to break up
雪下的那麼深 下的那麼認真
The snow lies thick,falling with all my heart,
倒映出我躺在雪中的傷痕
and revealing my snowy bruises of love.
我并不在乎自己究竟多傷痕累累
how much it hurts means little to me
可我在乎今後你有誰陪
but could you ever find a better company to keep?
李杜老師原任教于武漢大學,後擔任過武漢新東方學校校長,一直欣賞李老師的文筆和文學造詣,周末和大家一起分享這首歌,祝大家周末愉快。
,更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!