《國際藝術大觀》
國際第一藝術微刊 · 最受歡迎美學公号
傳播:國内、外藝術名家 | 藝術品收藏 | 文學 | 音樂 | 視覺
體驗不一樣的觀賞感受!
。。。
我 站 在 樓 梯 上
On a Stair I Stood
龍薩經典愛情詩歌
On a Stair I Stood
我站在樓梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃爾·龍薩
(English version by Humbert Wolfe)
英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你從身邊走過,看着我的面龐。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其來的優雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
猶如閃電劈開雲團,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心髒;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一陣像冰,一陣似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔騰激蕩。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲過死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否則我将難逃那犀利的鋒芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢複了氣息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。
- E N D-
【 國際藝術大觀 】
我站在樓梯上:龍薩經典愛情詩歌
法律顧問單位:
北京市傲雪律師事務所
【版權聲明】
我們尊重原創。《國際藝術大觀》所推内容若涉及版權問題, 敬請原作者告知,我們會立即處理!
合作、投稿:[email protected]
QQ:1762239581主編微信:artsooo
國際藝術大觀 ID:gvi-art
▼點擊 閱讀原文 有驚喜!
,
更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!