tft每日頭條

 > 生活

 > 在你的房産證的後面加一個我

在你的房産證的後面加一個我

生活 更新时间:2024-09-18 02:20:51

Carlos:Gaby!

加布。

Gabrielle:Hey, Carlos. What's up?

卡洛斯,怎麼了?

Carlos:My key won't work.

我的鑰匙打不開門。

Gabrielle:That's probably because I had the locks changed.

可能是因為我換鎖了。

Carlos:Gaby!

加布。

Gabrielle:Can't be too safe. You never know when someone might move in on you when you're not looking.

安全一點總沒錯。不經意間,就有人搬到我家來了。誰知道呢?

Gabrielle:Hello? There's an intruder breaking into my home. Can you tell them to come armed? I think he's Mexican.

喂,警察局嗎?有人闖進我家來了。能讓它們帶上槍嗎,他好像是墨西哥人。

Carlos:I'm telling you, I'm her husband. I bought her this house. My name is on the deed.

我跟你說了,我是她老公。我給她買的房子,房産證上有我的名字

Officer:Ma'am, if you're married, It's a matter of public record. I can find out very quickly.

夫人,如果他是你丈夫,肯定有記錄。我很快就能查出來的。

Gabrielle:All right, but we're going through a very messy divorce, And he moved back in on me. And everyone knows the wife keeps the house, And the husband gets the crappy apartment. It's the American way.

我的離婚手續辦得亂七八糟的,而且他還搬回來跟我一起住了。衆所周知,太太繼續住在大宅裡,而丈夫搬進破舊的公寓裡,美國就是這樣的。

Carlos:Call my lawyer. This is all totally legal, and she knows it. She's just trying to get back at me.

找我律師吧,這完全合法。她也知道,她隻是想報複我。

Officer:I hear that. You wouldn't believe the stuff my wife pulled when we split.

我明白了,你肯定不會相信,我離婚時,我老婆做了什麼好事。

Gabrielle:Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can't take sides! Police officers aren't allowed to take sides.I pay your salary.

你們不能偏袒他啊,警察怎麼能有袒護行為。是我在給你薪水。

Officer:Ted, did you see that? This lady just assaulted me.

泰德,你看到了嗎?這位女士剛才襲擊了我。

Gabrielle:Oh. It was a swat. Ted, does this hurt?

隻是拍了一下,泰德,會疼嗎?

Gabrielle:Get your hands off me! Police brutality!

拿開你們的手,警察動粗了啊。

在你的房産證的後面加一個我(Mynameis)1

,

更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!

查看全部

相关生活资讯推荐

热门生活资讯推荐

网友关注

Copyright 2023-2024 - www.tftnews.com All Rights Reserved