1、Everyone has lost hesitation, should we because of the occasional bad and throw away all the happy moment.
每個人都有失落彷徨的時候,難道我們要因為偶爾的不順而抛開所有的幸福時刻?
2、Prepared all you need before you get down to the work.
着手做這個工作之前,要準備好所有你需要的東西。
3、Get down to something useful or you will regret all life.
做點有用的事兒吧,要不然你會悔恨終生的。
4、If you open the door, you will get to know the truth hid behind it.
如果你打開們,就會知道隐藏在背後的真相。
5、Lift your spirit. Today is a special day.
打起精神,今天可是特别的一天。
6、We need good deeds to enlighten our life and lift spirit.
我們需要善舉來點亮我們的生活,洗滌我們的心靈。
7、You lost the last one, and you are out of chances.
你錯過了最後一次機會,就再也沒有機會了。
8、A baseball card? That’s what his gets down to is a baseball card?
一張棒球卡?一切隻是為了一張棒球卡?
9、You never love Hank like me.
你從沒像我一樣愛過漢克。
10、You never loved me like you love Hank.
你也從沒像愛漢克那樣愛過我!
11、After a whole day of that, you still want to get engaged? Oh, please. Those people got married on a crazy romantic whim.
經過這一整天的折騰,你還想訂婚嗎?這些人結婚是被瘋狂的浪漫沖昏了頭腦。
12、He was absent from the party where he would get engaged.
他缺席了他要訂婚的聚會。
13、They will get engaged, get married and live a happy life.
他們會訂婚,然後結婚,幸福地生活。
14、Don’t get married on a whim. Marriage should be treated strictly.
不要因為一時興起而結婚,婚姻不是兒戲。
15、Aw, poor chipmunk, speechless in my presence. What say you, sir? Don’t try my patience.
可憐的花栗鼠,在我面前說不出話。先生,你怎麼說?别考驗我的耐性。
更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!