tft每日頭條

 > 娛樂

 > 花木蘭電影中英文互譯

花木蘭電影中英文互譯

娛樂 更新时间:2024-11-29 10:31:20

Ancestors, hear my plea

老祖宗 保佑我

Help me not to make a fool of me

不要讓我失禮儀

And to not uproot my family tree

為我家族争取好光采

Keep my father standing tall

家父會以我為榮

Scarier than the undertaker

每個人心裡七上八下

We are meeting our Matchmaker

皆為了木蘭終身大事

Destiny Guard our girls

老祖宗 保佑她

And our future as it fast unfurls

能夠找到好婆家

Please look kindly on these cultured pearls

她的心地善良又大方

Each a perfect porcelain doll

是個可愛的姑娘家

Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us

請将榮耀歸于...

Please bring honour to us - Please bring honour to us

請将榮耀歸于..

Please bring honour to us all

請将榮耀歸于她..

"Fa Mulan." - Present!

花木蘭,在

Speaking without permission.

不要随便開口

ops.

Who spit in her bean curd?

她今天火氣怎麼那麼大?

Mmm. Too skinny.

嗯……太瘦了

Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.

不好生育

Recite the final admonition.

婦有四德指的是什麼?

Well?

說呀

Fulfil your duties calmly and respectfully.

婦德指的是謙虛

Um, reflect before you snack...

婦容是和悅 還有婦力...

Act! This shall bring you honour and glory.

是婦功,這将給你帶來榮譽和榮耀。

花木蘭電影中英文互譯(電影花木蘭原文欣賞學英語第4期)1

妙語佳句

1.permission

n. 允許,許可

With your permission, he'll go.

如果你允許,他會去的。

2.respectfully

adv. 尊敬地

We respectfully suggest that you consider two points.

我我們很恭敬地建議您考慮以下兩點

劇情百科

木蘭精心打扮之後終于來到媒婆的面前接受審核了,此刻的木蘭非常的緊張,一開始,媒婆便對木蘭來了個下馬威,仿佛在告訴木蘭她今天心情不好,究竟木蘭能成功嗎?……

考考你 Q&A

Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.They will pay a hundred and thirty francs ______ ______.

他們将預付130法郎。

2.______ ______ ______, the higher your maturity level, the more people you will find using the tool to advantage.

換句話說,你的成熟等級越高,你将發現更多利用工具的優勢。

本期答案見下期

上期答案:

1.In addition, you can elect to share your files with others.

另外,您可以決定與其他的用戶共享 您的文件。

2.In addition to making art, he sold it, not only dealing his own work but that of other artists.

除了制造藝術,他也自己銷售 他不僅經營自己的繪畫,而且賣其他藝術家的作品。

,

更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!

查看全部

相关娛樂资讯推荐

热门娛樂资讯推荐

网友关注

Copyright 2023-2024 - www.tftnews.com All Rights Reserved