tft每日頭條

 > 職場

 > 職場英文口語怎麼學的

職場英文口語怎麼學的

職場 更新时间:2024-11-18 06:19:28

職場英文口語怎麼學的(職場英語被誤會了要如何解釋)1

*本文節選自賴世雄老師著《職場英語系列之教你說會議英語》

Formal 正式

1. Actually, your interpretation is not correct:...

其實,你的解釋并不正确:⋯⋯

Actually your interpretation is not correct: I meant overtime is voluntary, not mandatory.

其實,你的解釋并不正确:我指的加班是自願性的,不是強制性的。

2. I'm afraid that was not my intended meaning.

恐怕那不是我的本意。

I'm afraid that was not my intended meaning. I don't mean that anyone will be fired.

恐怕那不是我的本意。我不是指有人要被解雇。

3. I'm sorry, but you are mistaken:...

我很抱歉,你誤解了:⋯⋯

I'm sorry, but you are mistaken: that's not what I said at all.

我很抱歉,你誤解了:那根本不是我的意思。

4. In fact, my true meaning is...

其實,我真正的意思是⋯⋯

In fact, my true meaning is that our customer service department is doing a good job.

其實,我真正的意思是,我們的客服部表現得很稱職。

Informal 非正式

1. No, that's not really what I meant:...

不,那并非我的本意:

No, that's not really what I meant: I meant the stocks are almost valueless, not valuable.

不,那并非我的本意:我的意思是那些股票幾乎毫無價值可言,而不是很值錢。

2. I see how you might think that, but...

我了解你可能會怎麼想,但⋯⋯

I see how you might think that, but that's not what I meant to say.

我了解你可能會怎麼想,但那不是我本來要表達的意思。

3. Not really; I'm really saying...

不是的,我真正要表達的是⋯⋯

Not really, Tim; I'm really saying that we should look for a new supplier.

不是的,提姆,我真正要表達的是,我們應該尋找新的供貨商。

4. Not quite. What I mean is...

不盡然。我的意思是⋯⋯

Not quite. What I mean is customer service is of prime importance.

不盡然。我的意思是,客戶服務是最重要的。

- END-

,

更多精彩资讯请关注tft每日頭條,我们将持续为您更新最新资讯!

查看全部

相关職場资讯推荐

热门職場资讯推荐

网友关注

Copyright 2023-2024 - www.tftnews.com All Rights Reserved